Hiking in Ronjaland
Åmål, Västra Götalands län
- To do
Several nice hiking trails in the Fröskog / Fengersfors area
Our hiking trails run in an area where several scenes in the movie Ronja, the Robber’s Daughter were filmed. The area is very hilly and offers nice views of the surroundings. The hiking trails are largely on gravel roads and easily accessible paths. In the few steep passages that exist, stairs andhandrails have been installed. Parking spaces are available in several different places, which makes it possible to walk entire trails or take short walks.
There are five hiking trails:
· Ronjalandsleden (red) is 19 km long, combined with Pilgrimsleden 38 km.
· Bäverleden (blue) is 15 km long, combined with Pilgrimsleden 26,5 km.
· Korpens led (green) is 13 km long, combined with Pilgrimsleden 21 km.
· Bläsenrundan (yellow) 3,8 km.
· Korpeknatten (white) 1,3 km.
Parking spaces are available in several different places, which makes it possible to walk entiretrails or take short walks.
Here you can read the hiking broshure! It is also available along the trails and at Visit Åmål Tourist office.