The church in Ölme is a stone church built 1787.
The first church here was made of wood and built in the 12th century. This was later replaced by a stone church built in the 14th century. Over time, it became too small, and it was then replaced by the current church in 1787. The churh has, among other things, a baptismal font, as well as a stave cross adorned tombstone from the 13th century.
More information on the website.